Automating Data Collection and Analysis
- The eCPIC system (pronounced E-see-pick) is a web-based, government-owned technology solution that automates capital planning and portfolio management practices. Federal agencies use eCPIC to manage information technology (IT) and non-IT portfolios plus make submissions to the Federal IT Dashboard.
The General Services Administration manages eCPIC and provides a complete range of support services via inter agency agreements.
- 1. Unlimited number of users
2. Hosting Services at the Moderate Security Level
3. Help Desk Support – Tier 1 and Tier 2
4. Enhancements – Four per year
5. Membership in the steering committee
6. Services to Improve use of eCPIC
7. Training Choices
8. Dedicated Project Management
1. Complete turnkey solution2. Quick Setup & Startup3. Intuitive to Use, Simple to Manage4. Customizable for 100% alignment to agency processes and without programming5. Seamless integration with OMB reporting requirements6. Access data in agency systems for holistic view7. Access to all training materials for Do-It-Yourself training8. More time to use palette of analytical tools9. Lessons learned from agencies in eCPIC Community